Bruce McCormack M. D.
- Dr. McCormack, Director of the Neurospine Institute, is a Board Certified Neurosurgeon and is fellowship trained in spinal surgery. In 1998, after working at leading university centers for several years, Dr. McCormack recognized that the major intellectual advances and new techniques in the field of spinal disorders were now coming from private industry. He started the Neurospine Institute to be a new forum for aggregating and disseminating knowledge of the spine in order to promote clinically significant research and improve patient care for those suffering from spinal disorders.
BOARD CERTIFIED IN:
American Board of Neurological Surgery
Credentials & Notables
- Brown University
- Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons
- NYU Medical Center
- Mt. Sinai Medical Center - NY
- University of Florida College of Medicine
- University of New Mexico School of Medicine